Norlys is a Scandinavian company and like many products from that region, the design appeal and quality of product is rarely matched. Quality, detail and functionality are at the heart of every Norlys fitting; they are designed to withstand tough climatic conditions.
Norlys have a 12,000 m² production facility, this allows them to control the whole manufacturing process from conception to the finished article. A constant aim is to produce lighting fixtures of outstanding quality and design this is confirmed by the ISO 9001 accreditation and certification of their factory.
Their large range of galvanised steel fittings offer a new approach to decorative exterior lighting. The use of zinc coated steel prior to galvanisation gives the product a finish that is more durable than steel. This protects the product from all kinds of damage which in turn gives the product of very high level of protection against corrosion.
So why choose Norlys?
- • 9 stage pre-painting treatment on all aluminium components including chromate dipping prior to powder coating.
- • 7 stage pre-treatment program for all painted steel items.
- • 25 year anticorrosion warranty on all aluminium parts.
- • 15 year anti-corrosion warranty on galvanised and painted steel fittings.
- • Copper fittings are supplied in a raw finish to naturally patina over time.
- • Low energy option on most fittings.
- • Several colour options per range included hand patina finishes like verdigris and black/gold.