These 100% pure wool garden mats are a sustainable and natural alternative to plastic fleece and fibres. The pads can be used in a number of different ways, offering great versatility to the gardener.
These are just a few of the options these versatile mats can be used for:
• Use to protect tender shrubs and young plants against frost.
• Wrap them round plant root balls and dig them into the ground as extra nutritional aid.
• They can be used in hanging baskets to provide extra hydration and help prevent drying out.
• Add the pads into your compost to break down as extra nutrition or use them as a garden mulch.
• Wildlife and birds love the natural wool, so leave some out so they will pull pieces off and use them as bedding or nesting materials.
• Use the pads as capillary matting when growing seedlings and use to grow micro greens and herbs on. They provide great protection against slugs.
Of course the wool is so soft and comfortable it can be used to create your own kneeling pad when working in the garden.
About our independent reviews and rating system
When you shop with us and your items have been despatched, you should receive a very short survey form from Feefo inviting you to rate your experience of us and the items you have bought. You can choose one of 5 star ratings and add a comment that could help your fellow shoppers. This is what you will see:
Tells us like it is please; this will improve our understanding of what we do wrong and what we get right. Your feedback will also be shown anonymously (unless you wish to be named) on our website to help others in their decisions. Ratings for the product are shown on each page and our overall service rating is displayed below: