The Guarantee Charter
The European Light Fittings Guarantee
All lamps are covered by the relevant European statutory guarantees. Fermob lamps are certified to European standards NF EN 60529 and NF EN 50102 (protection ratings IP 44 and IK 10).
The guarantee specifically excludes:
• Lamps that have been altered, changed or modified.
• Damage related to a lack of proper care or failure to observe the precautions (e.g. do not open the lamp) and advice for use, maintenance and storage provided to the customer.
• Rings or stains not declared when unpacking.
• General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
• Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasion resulting from general wear and tear and which cannot be removed via standard cleaning and maintenance processes.
This guarantee is limited to reimbursement (with application of a reduction) or replacement of the product, and applies only upon presentation of the purchase receipt (cash register slip or purchase invoice).
The local statutory guarantee applies outside the European Union.