Win an Artisan Apron
1. The competition and prize draw is open to all people receiving the email '6 Life Lessons from The Repair Shop', later emails or linked social media features who complete their entry on this page or here before the closing date with their full contact details (name, email address, telephone no.) AND their nomination of an outdoor item they would like to but in 'The Repair Shop' together with a simple reason why.
2. All emails will be entered into the prize draw for the runners-up prizes, but the competition winner will be chosen by an independent judge based on the most convincing reason for repair.
3. The draw and competition end at Midnight on 30th November 2020 and the winner will be chosen by an independent person shortly after that time. We will endeavour to deliver the prizes later the following week or as soon as possible afterwards. The prize draw for runners up will be chosen at random by the independent judge.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The winner will receive an Cotton Canvas Work Apron (one size fits all). We will email the winner to confirm their selection. At our discretion we may offer an alternative apron prize up the the value of £55 discount off a more expensive apron. There is no cash alternative.
6. All entrants will be entered onto our mailing list. Customers may opt not to receive further correspondence from us at any point.
7. No postal entries will be accepted. The only entry route is the form on the right, or here.
8. No correspondence will be entered into and the winners names will be featured on this page shortly after the promotion ends.
9. The prize draw is not open to employees or associates of The Worm that Turned or their families.