We've tried these excellent ladders and they are so versatile. Depending on the slope, you can either work face-on, with the 3rd leg poked into the hedge, or sideways, with the ladder parallel to the hedge. They allow you to spend all the time necessary to do trimming and pruning jobs properly, without rushing because of the their adaptability, stability and comfort.
Ideal for orchard work, both for picking and pruning, where thanks to the single back leg, you can can get right into the crown of the tree. Unlike traditional orchard designs (pointed A-Frame), you can lean over the top, or rest picking baskets etc on top. They’re also considerably wider at the base than A-Frames, have the telescopic back leg (vital on slopes) and of course are welded not riveted, so are much, much stronger - and exceptionally light and easy to use.
There is also the option of Rubber Feet but these are only necessary if you plan to use the ladder on hard ground.
These ladders are suitable for domestic use and is designed to support a weight of up to 100kg. For professional use and for weights up to 150kg choose the Professional Model - EN Pro.
Our supplier Jake imports these ladders from Japan - here's his story.
Watch a video of Jake on his ladder
Weight - 6.5kg
Base Width - 125cm
Spread/Depth - 122cm
Weight - 8.3kg
Base Width - 125cm
Spread/Depth - 152cm
Weight - 10.5kg
Base Width - 145cm
Spread/Depth - 193cm
Weight - 12.1kg
Base Width - 145cm
Spread/Depth - 219cm
• Delivery to UK Mainland is just £6.95
• Lead time is generally about 7/10 days -although it can take longer at busy times. See the availability date below the item information panel. We will liaise with you following receipt of your order.
• We will always let you know the day in advance, although narrowing down the time slot is difficult.
• When ordering, please give us as much useful information as possibe regarding hard-to-find addresses, awkward access, dates when you're away, etc. With your instruction, ladders can be left safely without a signature, to save you from having to wait in all day. Even if we give you an approximate time of delivery, please understand we cannot avoid the occasional delay, and it really helps to give us instructions to leave the ladder, to avoid you having to wait in unnecessarily. NB Our courier may be unable to deliver to properties without a VISIBLE house name.
• When we are unable to deliver within a reasonable timescale, we use a 3 day service with Tuffnells. The 3 day service means your ladder could be delivered over the following three days once dispatched - we do not get tracking information and cannot request a specific day, although you can leave instructions for the ladder to be left in a safe place without a signature.
• Regrettably because of their size, we may be unable to ship these ladders to the further parts of the UK and beyond (particularly those requiring sea travel) without significant additional charges. Please contact us first if you are in any doubt.
About our independent reviews and rating system
When you shop with us and your items have been despatched, you should receive a very short survey form from Feefo inviting you to rate your experience of us and the items you have bought. You can choose one of 5 star ratings and add a comment that could help your fellow shoppers. This is what you will see:
Tells us like it is please; this will improve our understanding of what we do wrong and what we get right. Your feedback will also be shown anonymously (unless you wish to be named) on our website to help others in their decisions. Ratings for the product are shown on each page and our overall service rating is displayed below: