This 100% pure wool garden mat is a sustainable and natural alternative to plastic fleece and fibres. The wool mat can be used in a number of different ways and offers great versatility to the gardener.
Here are just a few of the options this versatile wool mat can be used for:
• Use the pad as capillary matting when growing seedlings and use to grow micro greens and herbs on.
• It provides great protection against slugs.
• Use to protect tender shrubs and young plants against frost.
• Wrap it round plant root balls or dig it into the ground as extra nutritional aid.
• It can be used in hanging baskets to provide extra hydration and help prevent drying out.
• Add the wool into your compost to break down as extra nutrition or use it as a garden mulch.
• Wildlife and birds love the natural wool, so leave some out so they will pull pieces off and use them as bedding or nesting materials.
• Of course the wool is so soft and comfortable it can be used to create your own kneeling pad when working in the garden.
About our independent reviews and rating system
When you shop with us and your items have been despatched, you should receive a very short survey form from Feefo inviting you to rate your experience of us and the items you have bought. You can choose one of 5 star ratings and add a comment that could help your fellow shoppers. This is what you will see:
Tells us like it is please; this will improve our understanding of what we do wrong and what we get right. Your feedback will also be shown anonymously (unless you wish to be named) on our website to help others in their decisions. Ratings for the product are shown on each page and our overall service rating is displayed below: