Win a Limited Edition Gold Bistro Set
To celebrate our sponsorship of 'Best Outdoor Space' in the 2018 Nottinghamshire Bar and Restaurant Awards, The Worm that Turned ran a competition to win a special limited edition Gold Fermob Bistro set worth over £250.
Unfortunately this competition is now closed. It was won by Mrs Aycliffe from Brighton who is now waiting for the sun to shine!
Comprising of 2 Gold Bistro chairs and a 60cm diameter Round Bistro Table this set is amongst a limited edition of gold coloured furniture being made for Winter 2018/19 and only available in the UK from The Worm that Turned. This has now arrived in store, please see the full gold range here.
To win the furniture simply the entrants and answered the following question:
What language is the original of the word 'Alfresco'? Is it:
A. Italian B. Greek or C. American
The winner was selected at random from correct entries made on or before the closing date of 31st December 2018.
Prize Draw Rules
1. The draw is open to everyone entering with their full contact details (name, address, telephone no.) AND their guess either A, B or C as to the original language of the word 'alfresco' before the closing date. All correct emails will be entered into the prize draw.
2. The draw ends at Midnight on 31st December 2018 and the winner will be drawn by an independent person shortly after that time. We will endeavour to deliver the winner's prize as soon as possible after the NRBA award ceremony.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The winner will receive 2 Fermob Bistro chairs and a 60cm Bistro Table all in the limited edition Gold colour. We will email the winner to confirm their selection. At our discretion we may offer as an alternative Fermob prize up the the value of £250 discount off a more expensive Fermob selection. There is no cash alternative.
5. To enter customers must provide their full name and delivery address in the email together with contact details including contact telephone numbers and email. Email addresses will be added to a list for communicating details about the competition but not to our general mailing list unless you subsequently subscribe or are already on the list. Customers may opt not to receive further communication from us at any point.
6. No postal entries will be accepted.
7. No correspondence will be entered into and the winners names will be featured on this page in early January 2019 shortly after the promotion ends.
8. The prize draw is not open to employees or associates of The Worm that Turned or the NRBA organisers or their families.
More about our involvement in the NRBA awards here.