THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND WINNERS/RUNNERS UP BEING ADVISED. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER. To celebrate the launch of a new season and Fermob Week, we are giving you the chance to win a 60cm Bistro Table with 2 Bistro Chairs worth £265 in one of the gorgeous NEW Fermob Colours.
There are also Fermob goody bags available for 5 runners up, which include Cuub - a set of 3 tea light holders worth £39!
Inspired by the nostalgic and retro feel of the new colours, we’re asking you what was your favourite childhood colour? What is that one shade that really reminds you of your childhood and why?
To enter, simply fill out the form and cross your fingers! The winner will be announced after Fermob Week so keep you eyes peeled on your emails.
"Red reminds me of falling asleep outside in the summertime, and the sunburn I would get afterwards!"
Prize Draw Rules
1. The draw is open to all people receiving the email 'Fermob Week 2020' or those who have been directed to this page, who complete the Competition Form with their full contact details (name, address, telephone no.) AND their favourite nostalgic colour and why. All correct emails will be entered into the prize draw.
2. The draw ends at Midnight on 31st March and the winner will be drawn by an independent person shortly after that time. We will endeavour to deliver the winner's prize later that week if in stock or as soon as possible afterwards. Please note that if we have to order your preferred colour set (either Clay Grey, Frosted Lemon or Ice Mint) this could possibly take up to 4 weeks to be manufactured.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The winner will receive a 2x Bistro Chairs with 1x 60cm Bistro Table Set in either Ice Mint, Clay Grey or Frosted Lemon. We will email the winner to confirm their colour choice. At our discretion we may offer as an alternative Fermob prize up the the value of £100 or a £100 discount off a more expensive Fermob piece. There is no cash alternative.
5. To enter customers must provide their full name and delivery address on the form together with contact details via telephone and where possible by email. Customers may opt not to receive further correspondence from us at any point.
6. No postal entries will be accepted.
7. No correspondence will be entered into and the winners names will be featured on this page shortly after the promotion ends.
8. The prize draw is not open to employees or associates of The Worm that Turned or their families.
"Soft grey really reminds me of wet swimming pool tiles - I was always slipping over!"
"Green to me means lush fields and forests that we used to run through as kids."