The Guarantee Charter
Fermob furniture is manufactured using premium-quality materials and undergoes intensive testing in the company’s laboratories to current European standards (NF EN 581-1 and NF EN 581-2). Fermob has also been ISO 14001 certified since March 2010. It is designed to last, meeting the highest quality standards and superbly finished, making it ideal for both personal and professional use:
• Specific anti-corrosion treatments for outdoor use, applied at one of the best-performing facilities in Europe as part of a process that is exclusive to Fermob. See our Fermob Factory page here.
• Anti-UV powder coating undergoes AFNOR standardised tests for baking, hardness, resistance to scratching and to rust. Find out more about Fermob's anti-rust treatments here.
• Outdoor technical fabrics comply with the ISO 9002 quality assurance system, with optional fireproof treatment on request.
• Pads and caps protect bases and frames in contact with the ground and during folding.
• Furniture is subjected to resistance tests, such as the 100,000 x 100-kg blow test on chair seats, equivalent to 47 years of intensive use.
• Quality controls at every stage of the manufacturing process, right through to the packaging and dispatch phases.
When Fermob design products, they pay special attention to three key aspects:
• making sure the piece will continue to fulfil its intended purpose for many years to come
• anticipating how it will age as time passes
• designing it so it is suited to customers’ requirements
As a manufacturer, they have a duty to guarantee that their products are fit for purpose, no matter how customers use them.
Fermob never stop listening to customers. That is why they have amended their European Furniture guarantee from 2019 to reflect painstaking laboratory testing and customer feedback.